Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life On Campus

Life on campus has been interesting. I went from living with just my mom to living with three other girls. I still had my own room but not everything else. We shared a rest room, kitchen, and living room area. Surprisingly enough we got along just fine. We didn't interrupt each others time to shower or eat. We spent time interacting with one another and even studied together on occasion. I was assigned to be with Justine, Jasmine, and Tione. I will not lie, at first I was worried at the fact that I did not know them. But that same first night we got to know each other and I discovered that I was privileged to be with these girls. They are funny, nice and very smart. I am very glad that I got to be their friend and I truly hope that never changes. Sleeping at the dorm has been a wonderful experience. The activities got us to be more involved in getting to know one another. At times we did feel awkward but we got through it with laughs and smiles. I know how dorky this all sounds but honestly, this has been fun! I will never forget this experience or the friends Ive made. Im glad that we got to be here and I wish we could all stay longer but either way my mother wants me home. LOL. Im glad that we will all still see each other for two more weeks but sad that all good fun must always come to an end. For now I will enjoy these last two days and have fun with my friends=) For now I must go because we are about to do a water balloon fight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment